Flowers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Loving What Is


So today I decided that I was going to try my second attempt to start blogging.  We will see how this goes. My last blog was from two years ago and a lot has changed.  Our biggest change is our addition to our family.  Our baby girl that is now 10 months old!  This Journey started on November 21, 2011 for us and what an adventure it has been.  We were living in Houston Texas but packed our things, drove a U-haul with our one month old baby and three days later were in Utah. We are living with my parents. They have been so gracious and kind to let us live with them.  Garrett is attending school at UVU going into information systems and working at good old Pest Control in sandy. He is doing well and is excited to possible find an opportunity to do something or anything for that matter other than Pest Control that will benefit him better for his career. Tatum is doing great! Talking lots and crawling all over the place. SCARY! But so fun. I love watching her world open up and seeing her curiosity growing each day. She says momma, dadda and bababa the most. She loves to growl also and scrunch her litter face and give a big cheeser thanks to Aunt Niki. She loves to clap her hands. She is starting to stand up on things all the time.  Tatum has many tricks and the funnest personality. I am so blessed to have her.  As for me I am doing good.  I am mostly excited for this blog for me to write my healing experience. Has my Aunt Carie said healing is beautiful. My journey of becoming a mother has defiantly been nothing that I expected. I can now talk about the experience I went through and am so excited to share but we will save that for next post. As for now my little family is amazing and means the world to me.  My new motto is LOVING WHAT IS. 

4 comments:

  1. Brittany,
    You are so beautiful - inside and out! I'm excited to read your blogs and celebrate your journey with you in this way. I love you and I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shelley! That means so much. I loved spending time with you while you were here visiting and Las Vegas. You were so helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Brittany. I am excited to follow you. Your an amazing girl. Beautiful family. You have so much to share I can't wait. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so fun to read about you on your blog. I go to Niki and Marlee's blogs often too. Your baby is a doll!

    ReplyDelete